SPHEREboard Release Notes is an ongoing highlights reel of recent product improvements we’ve made.
Admin updates. We've created a new step in the worker template in which the worker takes ownership of the collection and all its subfolders as well as push inheritance down to all subfolders.
Also new. We have created a new scheduler details page that shows a distinct list of assets and the status of the last time that asset was run.
A lot of ARM News. We've made some strides across the Asset Review Module in this release.
- Virtual Workers. Once the access reviews are completed and permission changes have been made, the workers allow you to implement and complete those permission changes.
- Campaign Descriptions. We have added the ability to add a Campaign Description to a Campaign in addition to the Campaign Name.
- Access Review Updates. We’ve added additional table options to show more information about each person during the review process. You also have the option to filter and sort on the specific table options.
- Email Scheduling. We added the ability to schedule a campaign email to be send out at a specific time.
Added: We added two additional cards to the Mailbox Governance Module to show the shared mailboxes and inventory by region.
Fixed: In the Asset Review Module, reassignment emails were not sent out when a new owner was proposed. This issue has been fixed.
Plus we’ve delivered even more …
- Visibility: With individual asset details that display run history and status.
- Customization: With the ability to add custom descriptions of a task within the Horizon Application for IAM.
- Quality: Bug fixes and performance improvements span every module.
Download the full release notes.
Catch up on recent releases: