Our team is the heart of our company and thrives on collaboration! Our agile approach builds teamwork into everything we do. The candidate will be working closely with an energetic and diverse group of individuals. Our management team is exceptionally talented and aspire to inspire others with innovative technical solutions. As SPHEREians we work very hard, but we also have fun.
The company is searching for an Office Manager to provide administration and to oversee policy and procedure, coordinate and communicate with office staff. Our ideal candidate should be organized, possess the ability to handle a wide range of administrative duties as well as supported tasks. Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, they should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Support with project administration tasks including setting up conference calls, scheduling meetings, expense reports
- Management of office responsibilities including answering phones, ordering supplies, filing, greeting guests, coordinating day to day office matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements including flights, visas, cars, hotels, and other reservations
- Manager software licenses and renewals
- Coordinate with System Administrator to manage office tech equipment: internet, phones, computers and printers
- Provide HR support with posting job ads, scheduling interviews, maintaining employee information, and employee onboarding
- Personal assistance to CEO
- Manage calendars for executives, birthdays, off-site excursion planning etc.
- Special projects as assigned
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in executive assistance or office managing
- Proficient in Microsoft office. i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Can develop new processes and workflows, and improve upon existing ones
- Must be very organized and able to adjust to changing priorities
- Self-starter and fast learner who is personable, articulate, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Ability to work in a professional manner and handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States