Our team is focused on one thing: adding value for the customer. We are a team of experts that collaborate with our partners and customers to provide solutions to problems using our software and services. People on the team are called SPHERExperts because they have a passion for leveraging technology to solve complex business problems and are successful at it.
The company is searching for an Implementation Engineer who will be responsible for the installation, configuration and customization of SPHERE’s proprietary software platform, SPHEREboard. This candidate will work closely with customers to resolve support issues, log bugs and manage new feature requests.
- Install SPHERE proprietary product SPHEREboard at client sites. Mostly remote and occasionally onsite
- Manage SPHEREboard upgrades at client sites
- Submit JIRA tickets to development team and manage client requirements
- Manage support tickets from clients
- Work with development teams on new features and enhancements
- Keep track and prioritize development issues and enhancement requests
- QA all new releases and development tickets
- Gather feature request from clients for SPHEREboard implementations
- Ensure all in house product versions of SPHEREboard are demo ready
- Maintain lab data and modify it for demos and presentations
- Help test new third-party partner products
- Help test, develop and maintain connectors & workers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, preferred
- Ability to write and understand SQL scripts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of training users writing basic documentation
- Familiarity with database fundamentals and transactSQL
- Expertise with excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, including Mailbox and Public Folders
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language such as VBScript or Powershell
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Active Directory, and file shares