Our team is the heart of our company and thrives on collaboration! Our agile approach builds teamwork into everything we do. The candidate will be working closely with an energetic and diverse group of individuals. Our management team is exceptionally talented and aspire to inspire others with innovative technical solutions. As SPHEREians we work very hard, but we also have fun.
This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will work closely with the senior management team to spearhead the Company’s financial forecasts, annual budgeting process, operating plan, business model analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, profitability analyses, and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The position reports initially to the CEO.
- Set a vision for metrics and systems report
- Drive processes for forecasting and reporting
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support
- Establish and communicate guidelines and planning/reporting calendars
- Build and maintain strong, cross-functional relationships
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, operating expenses etc.
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of any unexpected variance
- Manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis, monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence tool and dashboard key performance measurements reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in business programs, pricing, etc.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in financial analysis
- Experience in hi-tech consulting services and software business
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills. ERP systems skills desirable.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work hands on with team members
- Highest Integrity