SPHERE Sales Division is an energetic group comprised of dynamic security salespeople with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to over-achieve. We promote a collaborative culture that values our customers and our people. The Account Executive is responsible for selling and presenting SPHERE software and services to current and net-new prospective enterprise accounts. The Sales Division reports to the Vice President of Sales.
The company is seeking a skilled and innovative Director of Product Marketing to create and deliver field-enablement strategy and materials, including demos, presentations, blogs, technical white papers, case studies, videos and account-based materials to support the sales cycle.
- Establish customer acquisition and conversation strategies
- Build out case studies and sales battle cards
- Experience speaking to analysts, i.e., Gartner, Forrester
- Research and setup virtual conferences based on ROI analysis
- Manage and work with PR firm & website development company
- Create branding and style guide while uploading brand identity
- Spearhead company’s social media efforts including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Blog
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to create content and proof points required to accelerate market adoption of company solutions
- Work closely with the Business Development team to produce joint marketing collateral for partners
- Perform market analysis and provide requirements for potential future releases to product management
- Develop messaging around customer challenges, key product and solution benefits and competitive advantage
- Actively spearhead guerrilla marketing including posting messages on message boards, evangelizing at conferences, etc.
- Participate in technical customer meetings, events, ensuring demos, event themes, collateral & a “solution first” approach
- Create/conduct customer and industry surveys leveraged for PR, product improvement and strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Computer Science
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a product marketer (outbound)
- Expert Microsoft office user. i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Credibility in the security sector based on past delivery and/or certifications
- Process and project management skills with successful experience influencing cross functional teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications. *Must be comfortable working with/presenting to all levels.
- Experience designing, building and presenting technical and product demonstrations
- Deep understanding of and experience working with sales teams
- Metrics-focused and detailed oriented