SPHERE Sales Division is an energetic group comprised of dynamic security salespeople with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to over-achieve. We promote a collaborative culture that values our customers and our people. The Account Executive is responsible for selling and presenting SPHERE software and services to current and net-new prospective enterprise accounts. The Sales Division reports to the Vice President of Sales.
The Account Executive develops and executes strategy on an account base of substantial strategic importance. The AE is distinguished by specialized knowledge, problem solving skills, ability to influence client buying decisions, and successful track record of executing brand, expanding relationships, and increasing revenue.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, and tactically important accounts
- Prospect accounts in your territory
- Reports to VP of Sales and serves as the primary point-of-contact regardless of accounts geographic location
- Develops and executes account strategy and aligns company resources to maximize sales volume and revenue
- Maintains contact at a high executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Presents to C-Level prospective clients as well as to resellers through effective and enticing product demonstrations.
- Secure and maintains MSA’s and other strategic agreements to facilitate revenue
- Responsible for assigned quota, account penetration and balanced sales growth
- Develop and execute account strategy
- Leverage team members availability, roles, strengths and weaknesses into virtual team effectiveness
- Establish and maintain current customer relationships by responding to customer requests and managing/resolving customer issues
- Demonstrate proficiency with the company sales process, methodologies, and systems
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Demonstrate proficiency in selling through others, team building and conflict management
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Communications or relevant field
- A minimum of 5+ years’ complex software sales and account management experience
- Expert Microsoft office user. i.e. SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota and management objectives in a matrix sales organization selling software and services
- Ability to sell at all levels of the client organization, with demonstrated executive level presentation skills
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of selling SPHEREboard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Highest Integrity