Protect Your Blind Side & Secure Your Assets
Activities organizations and individuals perform regularly to maintain the security of their data, infrastructure, and applications.
Our goal of identity hygiene is to ensure only the right people have access to the right information and protect your assets from theft or attacks.
Isn’t it time you lock down access to your most critical assets?
Never fail an audit again due to mismanaged permissions.
Reduce the risk of ransomware attacks and improve data quality by saying goodbye to open and inappropriate access.
We’ve got the solution!
Powered by SPHEREboard
Our state-of-the-art SPHEREboard platform combines business intelligence, institutional knowledge and industry best practices in a seamless, end-to-end workflow. Designed to effectively secure your environment by reporting and remediating on your access and data quality control challenges.
Clients Who Trust Us With Their Needs
SPHERE is a woman-owned cyber security business with the mission of protecting your data, systems and assets. We ensure security and compliance through our holistic solution of software and service ensuring effective access control of your most sensitive data assets.
Integration at Its Best
SPHEREboard was built to seamlessly integrate with native and 3rd party solutions to gain operational efficiencies and leverage your existing investment.
It's Not Just a Treat for Kids Anymore!
Automation with SPHEREboard software gets you 80% of the way to an evergreen state. Combining it with the expertise of SPHERExperts will get you the remaining 20%. That’s why our SoftServe service engagement blends our proven automation and subject-matter expertise to fix immediate tactical issues and design solutions for ongoing governance. Now even organizations get rewarded with SoftServe!